Yesterday, I discovered a new recipe! I love cooking, it’s fun. This recipe is super simple and I’m sure you can definitely make this meal even if you’re not a great cook.
- Pork belly
- 4 Strands of Cilantro
- 3 Green Onion
- 1 Small Lemon
- 3 Thai Chili Pepper
- 1 Roma Tomato
- 1 tsp. Sesame oil
- 2 pinch of Salt
- Cut the pork belly’s in half. Season the pork with a pinch of salt.
- Place the pork in a pan and fry over medium heat. Turn the pork over every 7 minutes and cook the pork for at least 30 minutes.
- Place the pork in a plate.
- Cut the green onion in half and split it so that it’s thin and long. Place it around the plate and pork.
- Take a little of the green onion, mince it up and sprinkle it on top of the pork.
- Pluck the cilantro into different sizes and place it around the plate and pork.
- Mince up some cilantro also and sprinkle it on top of the pork.
- Split the lemon in half and take out any seeds in the lemon and squeeze the lemon over the pork.
- Mince up the thai chili pepper, however many you like, and sprinkle it on the pork. You may skip this step if you don’t like pepper
- Cut a roma tomato into small pieces.
- Set the fry pan over medium heat with the sesame oil and the tomato into the pan. Add in a pinch of salt to the tomato sauce. Cook the tomato until the tomato turns into a sauce.
- Spread the the tomato sauce over the pork.
I hope the recipe was easy to follow! If you tried the recipe make sure to come back and tell me how it tasted!
If you’re a cook yourself, share with me your favorite recipe and I’ll try it out. If you don’t like to cook, why and what happened on your first attempt!? I’d love to know!